Our acclaimed development classes focus on Communication, Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration and Confidence - which, according to the World Economic Forum, are essential to a complete education. To top it all, classes are GREAT FUN. We’re a place where all children, from the shy to the outgoing can develop at their own pace, with plenty of positive encouragement.
- Please do not forget to enrol your child using the appropriate form - this is necessary to be GDPR compliant
- We will adhere to all COVID-19 regulations and guidelines issued by the Health Authorities and adding a few extra ones of our own – but we need everyone’s cooperation to stay safe.
- Our move to Attard is testimony to our commitment to keep everyone as safe as possible. We hope to return to our original studios once we are able to.
- Directives for a return to contact teaching will be communicated before the start of the term
- Our classes last an hour and, by their very nature, are cluster-based and we will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure our students and teachers stay safe and get the very best of our programmes.
- Should a class be exposed to risk, said class will transfer to online teaching for a quarantine period of 2 weeks. This is for everyone’s benefit.
- Our award-winning curriculum been developed over years by professionals and has been designed to bring out the best in every child with no pressure to perform.
- All teachers are qualified and accredited to in the international Helen O’Grady teaching systems.
- Should class numbers not be attained, we will contact you with a suggested alternative.
- Full fees must be paid before term starts please.
- Comfortable clothes that do not impede movement to be worn.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THE HELEN O’GRADY. YOUR CHILD WILL LOVE WHAT WE DO!